HipHopWired Featured Video
Ring the alarm. The world’s worst-kept secret is now official. Beyoncé is taking Membership Renaissance on a visit across the globe, bringing it to a stadium close to you.
It’s occurring. It’s lastly occurring. There was just one method the Beyhive would forgive Beyoncé for nonetheless not dropping the Renaissance visuals, and that was with the announcement of these tour dates.
Wednesday, the large information arrived with only one picture of the Houston artist in all of her curvy glory on prime of a silver horse with the caption “RENAISSANCEㅤ ㅤWORLD TOUR 2023.”
The Beyhive already knew their queen was again in tour mode following her spectacular but controversial efficiency in Dubai, and we’re simply eagerly awaiting phrase of when they should put in for break day to launch their jobs, launch their minds, and stress.
Dates for her huge world tour, the place she’s going to lastly carry out tracks off her Renaissance album she gave to the world 5 months in the past, are actually reside on her web site.
In hopes of protecting tickets out of the arms of scalpers and bots, verified-fan preregistration for North American tour dates is now open.
The insanity will start on February 6 when tickets go on sale, with Beyhive members getting first dibs and Citi cardmembers and VerizonUp members having the ability to guarantee they’re within the constructing by a presale.
Membership Renaissance formally opens in Europe, kicking off Could 10 in Stockholm. The tour will ultimately discover its method into North America on July 8 with two exhibits in Toronto.
Full Tour Dates
- Could 10: Stockholm, SE (Buddies Area)
- Could 14: Brussels, BE (Baudoin Stadium)
- Could 17: Cardiff, UK (Principality Stadium)
- Could 20: Edinburgh, UK (Murrayfield)
- Could 23: Sunderland, UK (Stadium of Mild)
- Could 26: Paris, FR (Stade de France)
- Could 29: London, UK (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
- Could 30: London, UK (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
- June 6: Lyon, FR (Groupama Stadium)
- June 8: Barcelona, SP (Olympic Stadium)
- June 11: Marseille, FR (Orange Vélodrome)
- June 15: Cologne, DE (Rheinenergiestadion)
- June 17: Amsterdam, NL (JC Area)
- June 18: Amsterdam, NL (JC Area)
- June 21: Hamburg, DE (Volksparkstadion)
- June 24: Frankfurt, DE (Deutsche Financial institution Park)
- June 27: Warsaw, PL (Pge Nardowy)
- July 8: Toronto, CA (Rogers Centre)
- July 12: Philadelphia, PA (Lincoln Monetary Subject)
- July 15: Nashville, TN (Nissan Stadium)
- July 17: Louisville, KY (L&N Federal Credit score Union Stadium)
- July 20: Minneapolis, MN (Huntington Financial institution Stadium)
- July 22: Chicago, IL (Soldier Subject)
- July 26: Detroit, MI (Ford Subject)
- July 29: East Rutherford, NJ (Metlife Stadium)
- Aug. 1: Boston, MA (Gillette Stadium)
- Aug. 3: Pittsburgh, PA (Heinz Subject)
- Aug. 5: Washington, DC (FedEx Subject)
- Aug. 9: Charlotte, NC (Financial institution of America Stadium)
- Aug. 11: Atlanta, GA (Mercedes Benz Stadium)
- Aug. 16: Tampa, FL (Raymond James Stadium)
- Aug. 18: Miami, FL (Arduous Rock Stadium)
- Aug. 21: St. Louis, MI (Dome at Americas Heart)
- Aug. 24: Phoenix, AZ (State Farm Stadium)
- Aug. 26: Las Vegas, NV (Allegiant Stadium)
- Aug. 30: San Francisco, CA (Levi’s Stadium)
- Sept. 2: Inglewood, CA (SoFi Stadium)
- Sept. 11: Vancouver, CA (BC Place)
- Sept. 13: Seattle, WA (Lumen Subject)
- Sept. 18: Kansas Metropolis, MO (Arrowhead Stadium)
- Sept. 21: Dallas, TX (AT&T Stadium)
- Sept. 23: Houston, TX (NRG Stadium)
- Sept. 27: New Orleans, LA (Caesars Superdome
As anticipated, social media goes loopy following the information. You’ll be able to see these reactions within the gallery under.
Leave a Reply